- Lead Tech Innovation, FCB
Foster a culture of innovation by establishing a technological foundation to improve efficiency. Working with global teams in Berlin, Brazil and Chicago.
- Chief Operations Officer, Hotstreet México & United Kingdom
I oversaw all business-facing areas. In two years the team boosted operations opening offices in London with a remote team of 5 people.
- Project Manager, Noir
Led a team of 12 people to the successful creative and technical development of new media products.
- Senior Digital Designer, FCB
Originally hired as digital designer, led digital projects for clients including Banorte, Bimbo and Liverpool.
- Digital Coordinator, Imagia
Main developer and digital designer for brands like Michelin, Accor, Novotel and ibis, Ford.
Skills & Competences
- Product Management
- Future focused
- International management
- Critical thinking
- Motivator & leader
- Digital Design Bachelor’s degree
ICONOS Instituto de Investigación en Comunicación y Cultura
- Digital Invaders XI
Educational program from GrupoW, Saltillo Coahuila.
- Standard Certification as Instructor EC0217.
- Business management Undergraduate Degree
- Listed on 30 under 30's Mexico 2017
- 1st Place Twitter API Ads LATAM
Twitter, San Francisco.
- 2015 Cohort
Collider Accelerator, London.
- 1st Place Google Developer Bus
México and San Francisco.
- 1st Place Startup of the Year
IE Venture Day by IE Business School.
- 1st Place Camp Fire
Venture Forth Program, TechRanch Austin, Texas.
- Speaker at Social Media Day Uruguay
Talk: Storycrafting. Montevideo, Uruguay.
- 1st Batch Startup México
Most Proud Of
- Courage I had to lead and launch the company in London without investors or guarantees.
- Hotstreet's growth from a small project to clients in more than 4 countries in Europe and America.
- Persistence & Loyalty I showed despite the hard moments and my willingness to stay with the agency Imagia when it almost went bankrupt.
- Lead Hotstreet to be formally acknowledged by Twitter as "Being Awesome", first place Twitter API Ads Partner for LATAM and being part of the global group of selected partners.
- Inspiring students and people in tech, seeing how they are becoming a reference in their industries.
Google Data Studio | Power BI | Trello | Slack | Asana | Adobe Suite | Audacity | Git | Sublime Text | Sony Vegas | Maya | Airmail | Google Cloud | MS Office | Jquery | PHP.
B2B & B2C Marketing | Advertising | Technology | Startups | Digital Media | Rapid Prototyping | Project Management | Trendspotting | Buisness | SaaS | Public Speaking | Data | Video games.
Languages: Spanish and English IELTS British Council (C1) | Birthdate: 15 / July / 1987. | Nationality: Mexican. | Marital Status: Single.
Contact me at email@example.com or refer me with your friend.